White Nail Polish
I've seen countless people rock white nail polish lately and after receiving yet another $10 Kohl's Cash coupon (I seriously don't know how I get these in the mail all the time! Am I the only one?) I decided to check out the Essie nail polish display. There was a white shade called Blanc and I snatched it up! I'm not crazy about Essie or anything, I have a couple of their polishes and they are alright. One is a glitter which lasted a long time as most do and the other is a metallic shade. It's nice but I didn't expect it to wear off as fast as it did. I love all the colors Essie has to offer I just haven't had the best of luck with the ones I do have I guess. This white polish though opaque after two coats was somewhat streaky. I didn't like the application process and quite honestly, I made a mess. You would've thought I never painted my nails before! But besides that I am happy with how they look and they are wearing really good even after day five. The ends are a bit distressed looking from work but that's to be expected. They appeared so bright to me at first that they startled me several times, but I think it's a really cute look! Even my husband told me twice in one day "I really like your nails.".
Have you or would you paint your nails all white? Which polish would be your preference?
I am also proud to say that my post, 5 Tips On Giving & Receiving Gifts was featured on Links à la Mode this week!
- A Beauty Loft: Tutorial : 4 Easy Steps to Spiral Curls
- Adorned in Armor: Audrey Hepburn
- Attire Club: A Guide to Color Coordinating Your Clothes
- Confessions of a Style Cookie: Princesses in New York
- Fashion Me Purdy: 8th Generation Launches Inspired Natives
- Flower City Fashionista: On Shopping Sales
- Frugal Shopaholic: 8 Wardrobe Staples With The Splurge
- Hunting in Heels: Style Icon: Katherine Hepburn
- I Can Style U: What's the deal with flatforms?
- Ms. Fabulous: Pratt Fashion Honors African American Pioneers
- Romeo Style: Style Tips: Gold Bangles & Bracelets
- Save Spend Spurge: How Much Money Does It Cost To Be a Top Tier Fashion Blogger
- Sealed With A Kiss: 1940s Rationed Fashion
- Style By Alina: Inspired by Maleficent
- Style Curated: Two British Belles of Beauty
- Style Through Her Eyes: 5 Tips on Giving Gifts
- Style Vanity: #Want Makeup 3D Printer
- The Curatorial: A Fashion Minded Illustration Swap
- The Glambition: To Try: Orange Lipstick
- We Are Ready Made: May Rodarte Be With You