Sephora's Beauty in a Box
- 0.03 oz 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (black)
- 0.41 oz Skyscraper Multi-benefit Mascara (black)
- 0.13 oz Lipstick in Wicked (mauve/ sheer sheen)
- 0.13 oz Travel Size Eyeshadow Primer Potion (sheer nude)
- 0.05 oz Eyeshadow in Romp (deep royal purple sheen)
- 0.05 oz Eyeshadow in Skimp (sheer pearly vanilla sheen)
$52 (a $97 value)
I am a HUGE fan of Urban Decay's products, so I really wanted this set and my friend bought it for me for my birthday (hurrah!). I tried it out yesterday and I adored it. They provide instructions on how to use the products included to create a smokey look that is great if you're going out and want a bit of drama. As always the eye pencil, primer potion and eye shadow were awesome. I did like the mascara a lot, but after I use this tube, I will probably still stick with my Diorshow mascara. The lipstick looked good with my coloring, but it tasted really bitter. But I suppose it will help me to stop licking my lips!
- 0.1 oz Wheat Eye Basics
- 2 x 0.09 oz Stellar/Topaz Eye Colour Duo
- 0.03 oz Black Thickening and Building Mascara
- 0.03 oz Black Ebony Eye Liner
- Double-Ended Eye Colour and Flat Eye Liner Brush
$42 (a $103 value)
I haven't tried this set, but it looks like it'd be fantastic if you're looking for some good neutrals. I've heard good things about Laura Mercier's brushes, so if you need a high quality eye shadow brush this might be worth the money.
- 0.34 oz Full-Sized Some Kind-A Gorgeous The Foundation Faker
- 0.37 oz Full-Sized "That Gal" Brightening Face Primer
- 0.09 oz Deluxe Mini Stay Don't Stray Stay-Put Primer For Concealers & Eyeshadows
- 0.15 oz Full-Sized Erase Paste 02 Medium Brightening Camouflage For Eyes & Face
$48 (a $92 value)
And finally, I thought I'd point out the Benefit collection. I also really love Benefit, so this is tempting. However, I already own a couple of the items in this collection, and the Erase Paste in medium would be a bit too dark for my complexion. That said, I LOVE my Erase Paste concealer and That Gal primer. I've also tried the Some Kind-A Gorgeous foundation faker, but I found it to be a little bit too oily for my skin. I've never tried their Stay to Stray primer before, but in general, Benefit has great base products. So if you're interested in Benefit, I would highly recommend giving this collection a shot.
image source: Sephora