Target Beauty Box Review
I was so excited when I signed up to receive the Target Beauty Box! I paid $5 (not sure if this was an introductory price or not) for this new program and received 5 beauty products samples, two of which were full size! I did a search to see if there was a way to sign up for the next box but didn't find anything. I am hoping there will be some news about it soon. Until then, take a look at the goodies I received...
Gilette Venus & Olay Razor - $8.99
- I absolutely love this razor! It's funny because I've always seen it in stores but never felt like paying that much for one razor. I'm anxious to see how long it lasts!
L'Oreal BB Cream - $7.99
- This was a one time use sample but it was enough for me! The sample came in the shade "light" and I couldn't believe how dark it was. There is a shade lighter called "fair" which might be better but I won't be purchasing it. I didn't like the way the product blended one bit.
Fekkai Glossing Cream 1.6 oz - $9.00
- I received a 2 oz version of this product. The cream was surprisingly glossy and the scent is very faint. I think if you add enough it gives your hair a little extra shine!
Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips - $7.74
- I've tried these before here and wasn't too crazy about them. I haven't decided whether to give them another shot.
La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo Dual Action Acne Treatement 1.35 oz - $36.99
- This brand is new to me. I think when trying a new acne treatment it's always best to use a very small amount on one particular area to see how your skin reacts to it. Hoping this stuff lives up to it's price!
Have you heard of or tried any of these products yourself? Do you subscribe to any monthly boxes? If so, which ones?