Poverty is a powerful disruptor of education. Many impoverished families see education as a luxury. AYD&H foundation see education as an Urgent Survival Need.
SERVING the INLAND EMPIRE and WEST AFRICA
Everyday, people die needlessly from preventable causes and they don't have to. Our established hospital takes care of the ill regardless of income, ethnicity or location. We also provide lifetime job opportunities to the Youth through education and empowerment.
Give to AYD&H Foundation today
There are Many ways to Give
- Make a Pledge. Mail a pledge to AYD&H Foundation
- Make a secure Paypal Donation to AYD&H Foundation
- Mail a Donation to AYD&H Foundation.
- Host a Fundraiser Birthday Party
- Throw a Party for a Cause
- RAISE AWARENESS
- more ideas on www.fundraiser.com
To Make a Secure online Donation with Paypal to AYD&H FOUNDATION
Tell us about why You Donated to AYD&H Foundation
Donations will :
- Dramatically Change lives
- equip the hospital with diagnostic machinery
- Secure a much needed generator to power the hospital
- secure much needed Urgent Mobile Hospitals
- end preventable Deaths and diseases in the deprived areas of our community,
- Enroll the youth in healthcare training
- Youth train and start a business
- Underserved communities get jobs
- Make a dramatic difference in the community and the Country.
AYDHFoundation also assist needy families in the Inland Empire.
Free Health Screening Monthly
Corona Mall Urgent Care
Donate to "Let there be Light" Fund. Help secure an Industrial Generator for the the hospital
For general donor Information
Mail Check Payable to: AYD&H Foundation 482 corona mall Corona Ca 92879
Donations are tax deductible for USA taxpayers. African Youth Development and Heath Foundation is registered in the USA as a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. Copies of our latest financial statements are available upon request. Documentation submitted to the State of California under the California Charitable Solicitations Act.